Restricted Regions: TRADEX do not provide services for citizens of certain regions, such as The United States, North Korea, Iran, Irak, Algeria, Burma, Cambodia, Cuba, Ethiopia, Ghana, Indonesia, Kenya, Kuwait, Myanmar, Nigeria, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Syria, Tanzania, Thailand, Yemen, Zimbabwe.
This website is for informational purposes only and does not constitute a complete description of our services. This website is in no way a solicitation or offer to buy or sell any asset Information throughout this site, whether charts, articles, or any other statement or statements regarding market or other financial information, is obtained from sources which we believe are reliable, but we do not warrant or guarantee the timeliness or accuracy of this information. Nothing on this website should be interpreted to state or imply that past results are an indication of future performance. Neither we nor our information providers shall be liable for any errors or inaccuracies, regardless of cause, or the lack of timeliness of, or for any delay or interruption in the transmission thereof to the user.
ALL THE PRODUCTS AND SERVICES OFFERED IN THIS WEBSITE ARE OVER THE COUNTER AND THE INVESTOR DOES NOT BUY OR SELL ANY ASSET, SECURITY, METAL, CURRENCY, COMMODITIE, ETF, CFD, OR ANY OTHER PRODUCT, BUT TAKES ADVANTAGE OF THE PRICES LISTED AS A SYNTHETIC PRODUCT.
THERE ARE NO WARRANTIES, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, AS TO ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, OR RESULTS OBTAINED FROM ANY INFORMATION POSTED ON THIS WEB SITE.
This website is operated by TRADEX LIMITED which is a Hong Kong incorporated company practicing under the Laws of Hong Kong.
Your use of this website is subject to the terms and conditions of use set out below, and by using this website, you are agreeing, and you are signifying your agreement, to be bound by these terms and conditions. If you do not read these terms and conditions of use, you should not use this website.
- Limitation of Liability
TRADEX Ltd will not be liable for loss or damage arising out of or in connection with your use of, or your inability to use the Materials and/or facilities or services offered through this website, including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss or damages, loss of data, income, profit or opportunity, loss of damage to property and claims of third parties even if TRADEX Ltd has been advised of the possibilities of such loss or damages, or such loss or damages are reasonably foreseeable.
- The content of this site is provided for general information purposes and does not constitute financial or other advice. Neither the information nor any opinion expressed in this site constitutes an offer to provide any product or service.
- TRADEX Ltd makes no representation, warranties or undertakings about any of the Materials on this website (including without limitation their accuracy, their completeness or their merchantability, quality or fitness for any particular purpose) or any content of or any information on any other website referred to or accessed by hypertext link or otherwise through this website or from which this website is referred to or accessed by hypertext link or otherwise.
- TRADEX Ltd does not endorse or approve the content of any third party site accessed by hypertext link or otherwise through this website nor will TRADEX Ltd have any liability in connection with any such third party site.
- TRADEX Ltd reserve the right to change the content, presentation, performance, user facilities and availability of any part of this website at its sole discretion, including these terms and conditions of use and you should check these terms and conditions of use regularly for any changes.
- Whilst TRADEX Ltd makes every effort to maintain the security and integrity of electronic transmissions through our server, please be aware that any information transmitted to or from TRADEX Ltd by email or otherwise via the internet may be subject to interference by third parties and/or incorrectly delivered or delayed.E-mail is not a confidential communication channel. Any information sent by e-mail or via the internet is entirely at your own risk. Your acceptance of this risk will be deemed to have been given by your use of e-mail to transmit information to and/or your election to receive information from TRADEX Ltd through these means.
- Intellectual Property
License Information, content, graphics, text, sounds, images, buttons, trademarks, service marks, trade names and logos (the “Materials”) contained on this website are protected by copyright, trademark, database right, sui generis right and other intellectual property laws under national laws and international treaties. You are granted a limited license solely for your own personal, non-commercial use to refer to, bookmark or point to any page within this website and to download the Materials contained on this website to a single personal computer and to print a single hard copy of the Materials contained on this website for your own personal reference, provided however that all copyright, trademark and other proprietary notices are left intact. The grant of this limited license is conditional on your agreement to and compliance with all of these terms and conditions of use.
- Governing Law
This website is controlled and operated by TRADEX Ltd from Hong Kong. TRADEX Ltd does not make any representation that the Materials and/or the facilities or services offered through this website are appropriate or suitable for use in countries other than Hong Kong or that they comply with any legal or regulatory requirements of such other countries. These terms and conditions of use shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Hong Kong, and the parties agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Hong Kong courts.
Hypertext or other links to this website are prohibited without the consent of TRADEX Ltd
- Misdirected communication
Information transmitted to TRADEX Ltd through this site could be intercepted by third parties or electronically delivered to parties other than TRADEX Ltd . Any such information is sent at your own risk.